Stainless steel non-standard screws need to be cleaned after they have been used for a long time.
Stainless steel non-standard screws need to be cleaned after they have been used for a long time, so how should they be cleaned to prevent the screws from rusting?
Please be careful not to scratch the surface of the hardware screws. Prevent the use of bleaching ingredients and detergents containing abrasives, steel balls (brush roller balls), grinding tools, etc., in order to remove the detergent, when the washing is completed, rinse with clean water for external appearance .
The appearance status and cleaning methods are detailed as follows:
1. Binder composition-use alcohol or organic solution to clean hardware screws.
2. Fingerprints-use alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene), dry them with a soft cloth, and then wash them with water.
3. Welding undergoes thermal discoloration—wash with 10% nitric acid or hydrofluoric acid solution, then neutralize with ammonia water, carbonated soda light solution, and then wash with water—specially wash medicine for use.
4. Organic carbide adhesion-soak in hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and then wash with weak abrasive detergent.
5. Dust and easy to remove scale-wash with soap, weak lotion or warm water.
6. Fat, oil, smooth oil pollution-wipe dry with a mild cloth or paper and then use a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent to wash.
7. Rust caused by external contaminants-use nitric acid (10%) or abrasive detergent to wash-use special detergent to clean the hardware screws.
8. Too much rainbow pattern-use detergent or oil to cause it, use warm water detergent when washing.
9. Labels and films-scrub with warm water and weak detergent.
10. Adhesion of bleach and kind of acid-rinse immediately with water, soak in ammonia or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and then rinse with neutral detergent or warm water.
Article classification: News